- We will keep your details confidential, safe and secure at all times, following best practice to handle and protect your data
- We will never sell or release your data to any third parties for marketing or advertising purposes
- We will ensure that any data passed to our suppliers is only for legitimate business reasons and that our suppliers are themselves fully compliant with GDPR.
- If you want to change or have your details deleted you can do this at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our staff will be trained to ensure that they are up to date on data protection and GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is a positive step towards you having additional control over how your data is used and how you’re contacted in the future. This is our reaffirmation we are committed to ensuring your rights and interests are protected.